START GETTING HOME WEEKENDS WITH CDL-A FLATBED TRUCK DRIVING JOBS TODAY!
Southeast Logistics and its Family of Companies currently have a variety of new truck driver opportunities. If you are an owner operator or company truck driver with flatbed experience, we have accounts for you! Our opportunities will give you regional driving access with the benefit of stable freight, great pay and home time on the weekends!
And now, with our expansive list of family companies, there are even more CDL-A truck driver opportunities waiting for you!
Owner Operator & Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Percentage pay
- Weekend home time
- Year-round bonus potential
- $30 Tarp Pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Health and dental benefits
- Lease purchase opportunities
- Paid orientation and paid orientation expenses
- 1 paid week vacation after 1 year of employment
- Paid holidays (to include Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Two days at Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day)
- Company newsletter (includes company news, external news regarding the industry, interactive activities and driver profiles)
Southeast Logistics and its family of companies understands the importance of your job and your time, so we created an ideal truck driver job to meet all your needs and expectations – Apply today!
Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Minimum of six months of verifiable flatbed experience
- Minimum one year of verifiable regional or OTR experience
- 3 years free of all major accidents and moving violations
- 7 years free of all drug and alcohol-related convictions and felonies
- Clean DAC and PSP reports
- Clean MVR