Start getting home weekends with flatbed truck driving jobs today!
Southeast Logistics and its Family of Companies currently have a variety of new truck driver opportunities. If you are an owner operator or company driver with flatbed experience, we have accounts for you! Our opportunities will give you regional driving access with the benefit of stable freight, great pay and home time on the weekends!
Owner operator & company driver benefits:
- All new drivers for a limited time will receive a $1,500 sign on bonus!
- Weekend home time
- Paid weekly
- Tarp pay
- Vacation pay
- Lease purchase opportunities
- Health and dental benefits
Our company understands the importance of your job and your time. We’d love for you to look over the requirements below so you can pre-qualify for our truck driving opportunities.
Flatbed Driver Requirements
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Minimum 1 year of flatbed experience within the last four year period
- Minimum 1 year of over the road or regional driving within the last four year period
- A clean record/MVR
- 3 years free of all major accidents and moving violations
- 10 years free of all drug and alcohol-related convictions and felonies
Do you live in North Georgia with an interest in working regionally around the Carolinas?
Call our recruiting line and ask about our Darlington account. Pay is phenomenal and the sign-on bonus is even better!
Are you an owner operator looking for some regularity as a van driver?
Call and ask recruiters about our Lennox account!